Laserfiche Records Management Edition (RME)
Controlling your organisation’s proliferating paper and electronic records can be demanding. Document Management alone may not be sufficient if your organisation needs to adhere to a ‘records retention’ policy.
In order to be agile, organisations need their information to be available, consistent and reliable. At the same time, regulatory and compliance mandates dictate that controls around organisational information be created. Often, this means implementing a variety of specialized applications and developing new business processes. But there’s a simpler, more cost-effective way to achieve your records management goals—all from a single platform.
Records Management Guide!
Find out more about how records management tools improve business efficiency.
Laserfiche Records Management Edition enables easy implementation of an enterprise-wide records management plan, transforming your records management program from a cost center into an asset. Laserfiche Records Management Edition (RME) serves as a fundamental component of information governance at thousands of organisations around the world.
- Reinforcing governance, risk and compliance standards.
- Balance the need for compliance with the ability to create value from information.
- Support comprehensive risk management.
- Increase information availability while preserving its integrity—and reduce risk across the entire enterprise.
- Incorporate people, policies, technology and enterprise risk management.
- Establish an overarching Enterprise Content Management (ECM) infrastructure for your enterprise.
For further information, contact us using the form below or download our free Laserfiche Records Management Guide which will help you understand how records management tools can improve business efficiency.